In whatever season you come to B&B Casa Roman is always a wonderful place to stay.
This package includes:
* 2 nights in a luxury room with King-size bed.
* 2 x extensive and fresh breakfast which you can enjoy at the pool, in the large garden or in the magnificent breakfast room.
* You can take a dive in the heated pool. Bath towels to bring yourself.
* Free secure parking for cars and motor vehicles.
* Free covered and locked bicycle storage for your bike.
* We use the principle of an Honesty Bar, because we rely on your honesty.
* Including information package of the beautiful surroundings of cycling and walking routes.
Here you can find inspiration:
In sunny weather:
Discover all that Bokrijk has to offer, open air museum, arboretum, largest outdoor playground in Europe, hiking trails, cycling or walking through the water.
Uninhibited cycling fun: Cycle Route Network Limburg, 1001 Cycle Routes.
Blotenvoetenpad in Zutendaal, Domein Kiewiet,
Nature walks: De Wijers 1001 ponds - De Teut - De Holsteen: largest prehistoric stone in Flanders.
City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city. Abdijsite Herkenrode - Japanese garden and much more.
Nature walks Kattevennen - Cosmodrome - Labiomista is the studio and arts center with Cosmopolitan Culture Park of artist Koen Vanmechelen.
In case of rain indoor, covered activities:
Tongeren = oldest city in Belgium, Gallo Roman Museum
C-Mine Genk + maze.
Plopsa Indoor Hasselt, Jumpsquare Hasselt, Tarzan & Jane Heusden.
B-Mine Beringen the Flemish Mining Museum = historical, TODI largest diving center in Belgium.
Fruit experience center Stroopfabriek Borgloon, City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city, Abdijsite Herkenrode.
Maasmechelen village shopping of Maastricht city of Maastricht Underground 2875 caves and caverns
Sunday: Zonhoven center from 8 am - 1 pm Tongeren antiques and brocantemarket 7 am - 1 pm
Saturday: Genk Vennestraat 8am-13pm lies near C-Mine you can combine
Friday: Hasselt 8am-13pm
Thursday: Genk center and Tongeren 8am-13pm
Wednesday: Houthalen and Beringen 8am-13pm The multicultural market takes place every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month on the Market square in Heusden Zolder